Job Title: Vendor Development Support – evening
Job Type: Full Type, Non-Exempt
Department: Vendor Development Department
Direct Report: Vendor Development Manager
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in the facility maintenance industry. With major retail, finance, and corporate accounts, BOSS provides clients with unparalleled response times and communication, as well as delivering exceptional results on every project. The company was founded in 2001 and its industry experience and white glove service helped fuel its tremendous growth. Twenty-three years later, BOSS’ name and reputation are synonymous with industry leaders and continue to be rooted in the core family contributors who have been managing since day one!
BOSS Facility Services, Inc., a well-established national facility maintenance company, is hiring for a Vendor Development Support in the Vendor Development department. Our ideal candidate possesses strong and effective communication (verbal, written and listening), organization, and decision-making skills. They must be able to work well under pressure while handling a diverse workload. If you work independently but thrive in a team environment and can prioritize yet remain flexible with a heavy workload, we want to hear from you. Knowledge of the mechanical trade is not necessary, but prior customer service experience as well as an energetic and enthusiastic attitude are very desirable.
The Vendor Relations Recruiter role is a full-time, entry level position. It requires you to be in the office Monday – Friday for the evening shift. Some overtime, including weekends, may be required.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Operational Team to understand the needs of our clients.
- Locating, recruiting, and qualifying vendors in various trades and locations to meet clients’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive database of vendors.
- Ensuring vendors maintain all compliance requirements laid out by BOSS Facility Services.
- Negotiating competitive rates by trade and region.
- Acting on vendors’ behalf to resolve account issues.
- Other duties assigned by Department Manager.
Please Note: Training is provided on in-house software. Individuals must be highly organized, resourceful and results oriented, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask in a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.
- Associate’s degree in a related field.
- Career mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (writing. speaking and listening)
- Ability to convey information effectively.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365.
- Ability to multitask.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Company Paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D Insurance, dental and vision plans, PTO, and benefits package.
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Medical Insurance at 60% employer/40% employee share.
- Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
- 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as an FSA.
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes discretionary profit sharing and safe harbor contributions after six months of consecutive employment.
Salary ranges from $18-20 per hour, depending on experience.
BOSS Facility Services is a national maintenance organization that is truly “Built on Superior Service.” BOSS’ commitment to delivering both industry leading services at fair prices and superior communication with our clients has resulted in a rapidly expanding customer base.
Our staff brings together years of hands-on expertise across a wide array of industries such as HVAC/R, electrical, lighting, plumbing, and general maintenance throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The result is an unparalleled attention to detail and the ability to bring the correct human and technical resources to a job in order to fix the problem right the first time.
BOSS Facility Services is dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service.
Our culture is team-oriented and fast paced. We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQ’s and events.
BOSS Facility Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.