Training and Development Specialist
This position is full time and requires you to be on site from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Some overtime, including weekends, may be required.
- Collaborate with management to assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum for all departments.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Conduct and oversee group and individual training sessions.
- Promote company efficiency and improve the skills of all personnel.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare electronic and hard copy training materials such as module summaries and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Establish trainee testing and evaluations to measure training efficiencies and identify deficiencies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching / training position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be a compelling public speaker
- Must have the ability to engage
- Knowledge of PowerPoint for the purpose of producing training materials and presentations.
- Must have excellent reading comprehension skills as well as the ability to be an active listener.
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have good problem solving and decision making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgment.