What we are looking for:
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. has a unique opportunity to join one of the world’s best facility management firms. This opportunity will allow the individual to build a team of sales associates while continually expanding the world’s foremost authority in the facility management space.
The ideal candidate is career minded, energetic, and an awesome person. You MUST have a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client oriented, highly motivated. You must be able to develop a deep and meaningful rapport with your team, clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness. You must believe you can be the best at almost everything you do, AND CAN PROVE IT!
Sales Executive responsibilities will include: (required but not limited to the following)
- Engage with prospective clients, owning the deal process from beginning to end, including sourcing new deals, presenting our services, participating in contract negotiations, maintaining accounts, and further developing client relationships
- Develop strong relationships with multisite clients throughout the US in the Retail, Banking, Food Industry, High Rise commercial and Industrial sectors.
- Identify sales opportunities and avenues for strategic company growth
- Build a strong sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities through prospecting, targeted research, networking and effective calling of warm and cold leads
- Collaborate with on our marketing to generate and execute effective campaigns to drive new leads
- Develop and mentor a team of sales associates throughout the US.
Our ideal candidate:
* Is an articulate communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Is self motivated, highly organized, goal oriented, ambitious, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
* Is looking for a career with an industry leader and use his/her skills to further advance their career while sharing our vision
* Wants to be part of something exciting as we conquer an industry
5-10 years sales experience preferred. Prior experience in the facility management space is not required but the desire to learn all there is to know about it is an absolute must.
Must be proficient in Microsoft suite of software (outlook, power point, excel, and publisher). Must also have some experience with Salesforce or similar lead tracking product.
401k with partial match
Who we are:
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. is the industries foremost authority in facility management. Our services consist of the following services throughout the continental US as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada (HVAC, Lighting, Electrical, Plumbing, General Repair, Special Projects, Roll outs, Refreshes, Temp spaces and Fixturing).
The company was founded in 2001 and employs the industries best leaders. We as a company have created a culture that embodies personal as well as corporate achievement. Our culture allows each individual to strive for excellence while we achieve success as a team.
Our mission is to provide innovative, best of class service at the right price for our clients while we provide an engaging environment that fosters both individual and team growth for our employees.