BOSS Facility Services – Hauppauge, NY 11788
The focus of this position will be centered on the pursuit of new business and the acquisition of new clients through a combination of networking, cold calling, e-mail campaigns, trade shows, outside sales, referrals, and company assigned leads.
This position will warrant a friendly, outgoing, positive and articulate person with excellent written and verbal communication skills. We require experience with (Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Salesforce). We will train (if necessary) on our in-house CRM software. Individual must be highly organized, resourceful and results-oriented with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast-paced service-oriented sales environment that is focused on growth. This person should be career oriented and should be interested in furthering their professional development in our field.
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. offers a very competitive compensation package. This includes a highly aggressive commission structure. The sales associate enjoys tremendous earning potential, combined with both the infrastructure and professional support staff that will ensure that you can confidently stay focused on generating sales in order to maximize income.
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
- Cold calling and telemarketing to qualify leads and present our products to new customers
- Updating the CRM daily to track all potential leads
- Work with other sales associates to maximize all sales opportunities
- Generating intelligence of the company’s direct competitors and staying up to date on industry trends
- Running daily/weekly reports to maximize our key selling opportunities
- Scheduling appointments, meeting with existing and potential customers in their office or on a job site to sell our company solutions
- Attention to detail necessary to prepare customer inquiries and ensure resulting quotes and bid packages are to the required standards
- We offer a competitive salary, PTO and a generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance paid at 50% employer/employee. Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
- We offer company paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D Insurance, dental and vision plans. We also offer 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as a FSA.
- You will be eligible to participate in our generous 401(k) plan that includes safe harbor contributions and discretionary profit sharing, after six months of consecutive employment.
We are committed to paying it forward and participate in monthly community initiatives and volunteer programs. We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQ’s and events. BOSS Facility Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right person who wants to be a part of a growing successful company. If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please send us your resume and salary history to be considered for this position.