This position is full time and requires you to be on site from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Some overtime, including weekends, may be required.
Project Coordinator – Construction/Facilities Management:
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope.
- Creates and executes project work plans and quotes.
- Ensure timely execution and implementation of every aspect of project.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of the project to all appropriate individuals.
- Minimizes company exposure and risk by preemptively identifying project issues.
- Formulate and implement corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Manage project budget and ensure profitability.
- Travel to work locations when needed.
- 2 Years Project Management, with a focus on construction and facilities management experience required.
- Estimating experience preferred.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Technically inclined to understand and explain construction project scopes of work.
- Ability to handle several concurrent tasks with attention to detail.
- Communication with clients and vendors outside business hours.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary
- Company Paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D Insurance, dental and vision plans, PTO and a generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance at 50% employer/employee share.
- Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
- 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as an FSA.
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes profit sharing, after six months of consecutive employment.