Project Coordinator Support
Job Title: Project Coordinator Support
Duties will include, but are not limited to provide administrative support to the Projects Department with the following duties:
- Ensure project adheres to a set schedule; confirming schedule dates, confirming check in / check out times.
- Facilitate communications between office and contractors; findings onsite, scheduling conflicts, onsite contact information, etc.
- Obtain / file all necessary job documents; billing paperwork, assessment / progress / completion photos, renderings, mall required documents, spec, etc.
- Obtaining contractors most up to date insurance certificates / W9 if necessary.
- Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner as a support to the Projects department and HVAC department.
This position warrants a friendly, outgoing, positive and professional manner with excellent written / verbal communication skills. We require experience with Outlook, Word, Excel (Microsoft Office), Internet Explorer. Training on in-house software will be provided. Individual must be highly organized, resourceful and results oriented, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.