Project Coordinator Needed!
We are a well-established premier Facility Service Management company who seeks a Project Coordinator in our Special Projects Department to oversee small to mid-sized construction projects for our Nationwide Retail clients.
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope
- Creates and executes project work plans and quotes
- Ensure timely execution and implementation of every aspect of project
- Monitors and reports on the progress of the project to all appropriate individuals
- Minimizes company exposure and risk by preemptively identifying project issues
- Formulate and implement corrective actions when needed
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Manage project budget and ensure profitability
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, & communication skills
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Technically inclined to understand and explain construction project scopes of work
- Ability to handle several concurrent tasks with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and be email savvy
- Must be able to function well I a high-intensity, constant changing environment
- Must be energetic and show enthusiasm
- Construction and Facilities Management knowledge a plus
This is a great opportunity for the right person who wants to be a part of a growing successful company. If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please send us an introductory email along with your resume with the reason you would be a perfect candidate for our company at email@example.com.