Project Coordinator-Facilities Management
BOSS Facility Services – Hauppauge, NY 11788
About Project Coordinator – Facilities Management:
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. is a well-established premier Facility Service Management company who seeks a Project Coordinator in our Special Projects Department to oversee small to mid-sized construction projects for our Nationwide Retail clients.
Project Coordinator – Facilities Management Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope
- Creates and executes project work plans and quotes
- Ensure timely execution and implementation of every aspect of project
- Monitors and reports on the progress of the project to all appropriate individuals
- Minimizes company exposure and risk by preemptively identifying project issues
- Formulate and implement corrective actions when needed
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Manage project budget and ensure profitability
- Travel to work locations when needed
Project Coordinator – Facilities Management Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2 Years Project Management, Construction and Facilities Management Experience Required
- AutoCAD and similar software experience Required
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Technically inclined to understand and explain construction project scopes of work
- Ability to handle several concurrent tasks with attention to detail
- Communication with clients and vendors outside business hours
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook, Microsoft Project
- Auto CAD and like software experience preferred
- Estimating experience preferred
Project Coordinator – Facilities Management Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company Paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D Insurance, dental and vision plans, PTO and a generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance at 50% employer/employee share.
- Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
- 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as a FSA.
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes discretionary profit sharing, after six months of consecutive employment.
We are committed to paying it forward and participate in monthly community initiatives and volunteer programs. We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQ’s and events. BOSS Facility Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hauppauge, NY 11788
- Project Management: 2 years