Your duties will include, but are not limited to,
- Recurring work orders from start to finish.
- Managing Found on Preventative Maintenance work orders from start to finish
- Manage multiple IDS boards (in-house software)
- Generate reports
- Generate quotes
This entry level position will warrant a friendly, outgoing, positive and professional manner with excellent written / verbal communication skills. We require experience with Outlook, Word, Excel (Microsoft Office), Internet Explorer and/or Chrome. Training is provided on our in house software.
Individual must be highly organized, resourceful, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast paced service oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.
- Possess strong and effective communication, organization and decision making skills
- Must work well under pressure while handling a diverse work load
- Must be able to prioritize workload and work independently
- Must be energetic and show enthusiasm
- Candidate must be able to work as a team player
- Knowledge of the mechanical trades and prior customer service experience, a plus
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Internet Explorer and/or Chrome
- Must be detailed oriented
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. is the industries foremost authority in facility management. Our services include the following throughout the continental US as well as Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada; HVAC, Lighting, Electrical, Plumbing, General Repair, Special Projects, Roll outs, Refreshes, Temp spaces and Fixturing.
Our mission is to provide innovative best of class service, at the right price, while we provide an engaging environment that fosters both individual and team growth for our employees.
- Competitive salary
- Company Paid PTO, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life and AD&D insurance plans
- Medical Insurance at 50% employer/employee. Family/dependent medical insurance is also available. 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as an FSA.
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes non-elective safe harbor contribution, after six months of consecutive employment.
Please submit your resume and desired salary to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time