PM Account Coordinator
PM Account Coordinator
BOSS Facility Services is searching for a detail oriented and Client-focused individual for an Account Coordinator I position in our Preventative Maintenance Department. This position is full-time and requires you to be on site from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Some overtime, including weekends, may be required. If you have a positive and outgoing demeanor and the ability to effectively handle a diverse workload in a fast-paced work setting, we want to hear from you. Possessing strong organizational skills and outstanding communication (written, verbal and listening) skills are also highly desired. Our ideal candidate must have Office 365 experience and understands the importance of customer service as well as the urgency it often requires.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing preventative maintenance services for Clients on a daily basis.
- Following up on dispatched service calls.
- Managing internal database.
- Handling efficient and accurate communications with Vendors.
- Ensuring all notes and correspondence are well-documented in database.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Reviewing vendor quotes and proposals.
- Permanent Account Coordinators are required, but not guaranteed, to participate in on-call rotation.
Please Note: Training is provided on in-house software. Individual must be highly organized, resourceful and results oriented, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.
- Competitive salary
- Company Paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D Insurance, dental and vision plans, PTO and benefits package
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance at 60% employer/40% employee share.
- Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
- 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as an FSA.
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes discretionary profit sharing and safe harbor contributions after six months of consecutive employment.
Salary range starts from $18.00 and up, dependent on experience.
BOSS Facility Services is a national maintenance organization that is truly “Built on Superior Service.” BOSS’ commitment to delivering both industry leading service at fair prices and superior communication with our clients has resulted in a rapidly expanding customer base.
Our staff brings together years of hands-on expertise across a wide array of industries such as HVAC/R, electrical, lighting, plumbing, and general maintenance throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The result is an unparalleled attention to detail and the ability to bring the correct human and technical resources to a job in order to fix the problem right the first time.
BOSS Facility Services is dedicated in providing our customers with a superior level of service.
Our culture is team-oriented and fast paced. We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQ’s and events.
BOSS Facility Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time