HVAC Project Coordinator
BOSS Facility Services – Hauppauge, NY 11788
About HVAC Project Coordinator:
BOSS Facility Services is a well-established premier Facility Service Management company who is seeking an HVAC Project Coordinator for our HVAC Department to oversee small to mid-sized HVAC projects for our Nationwide and Canadian Retail clients.
HVAC Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Manage HVAC unit installations from start to finish.
- Facilitate and manage plumbing requested as requested by client.
- Create and execute project timelines
- Ensure timely execution and implementation of every aspect of project Monitors and reports on the progress of the project to all appropriate individuals.
- Minimizes company exposure and risk by preemptively identifying project issues.
- Formulate and implement corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Manage project budget and ensure profitability.
- Manage and resolve vendor issues as they arise.
- Negotiate final vendor HVAC costs
- Assist customer service dept with existing HVAC isues and other tasks as they arise
HVAC Project Coordinator Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- HVAC Estimating: 2 Years Experience
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Technically inclined to understand and explain construction project /scopes of work.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook & Internet Explorer REQUIRED.
- Must be able to function well in a high-intensity, constant changing environment.
- HVAC and Facilities Management knowledge a plus.
- After hour/weekend work for projects taking place. Communication with clients and vendors outside business hours
HVAC Project Coordinator Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company Paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D Insurance, dental and vision plans, PTO and a generous benefits package which includes:
- Medical Insurance at 50% employer/employee share.
- Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
- 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as a FSA.
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes discretionary profit sharing, after six months of consecutive employment.
We are committed to paying it forward and participate in monthly community initiatives and volunteer programs. We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQ’s and events. BOSS Facility Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Project Coordinator: 1 year