HVAC Department Manager
HVAC Department Manager:
BOSS Facility Services is a well-established premier Facility Service Management company who is seeking an HVAC Department Manager for our HVAC Department.
Duties will include, but are not limited:
- Manage the HVAC Department with daily operations.
- Oversee HVAC services for clients on a daily basis
- Generate a productive, profitable and results oriented environment for the team.
- Address operational issues in an effective and timely fashion.
- Develop KPI’s and operational reports to monitor and manage departmental goals.
- Define, revise and implement operational guidelines for the team.
- Evaluate current operational strategies and recommend improvements.
- Work with Human Resources in interviewing, training, performance evaluations, and promotion and termination activities.
- Liaising with other departments to eliminate bottlenecking and ensure efficient work flow across the company.
- Participate in the budget review process to identify problems and facilitate maximizing profits.
- Oversee client support services.
- Determine staffing requirements, work assignments and adjust as needed.
- Assisting with developing customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Assist in the development of a training program for customer service, soft skills and trade specific training.
- Educate and train the team on best practices, company policies and service excellence standards.
- Monitor incoming customer requests and following up to the point of resolution.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints, escalating them when necessary and communicating results with upper management.
- Ensuring information accuracy and completeness for existing accounts in company computer system.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced diverse and growth orientated environment.
- Set challenging personal and team objectives in line with departmental and company goals.
- Analyzing performance and identify opportunities to increase utilization through cross training and cross function support.
- Increase customer retention and expand existing accounts.
This position will warrant a friendly, outgoing, positive and professional manner with excellent written / verbal communication skills. We require experience with Outlook, Word, Excel (Microsoft Office), Internet Explorer.
Training is provided on in-house software. Individual must be highly organized, resourceful and results oriented, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.