Customer Service Representative
This position will require working with our national clients and local vendors to facilitate repair requests for most trades (handyman, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and more). All calls are set up in our data base and must be followed up on to make sure the work is completed in a timely manner to the expectations of the client and our policies.
- Possess strong and effective communication, organization and decision making skills
- Must work well under pressure while handling a diverse work load with attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize workload and work independently.
- Must be energetic and show enthusiasm.
- Candidate must be able to work as a team player with others in the department
- Knowledge of the mechanical trades and prior customer service experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and be email savvy.