Assistant Operations Manager
Job Title: Assistant Operations Manager
Job Type: Full Type, Non-Exempt
Department: Operations Department
Direct Report: Operations Manager
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. is a nationally recognized leader in the facility maintenance industry. With major retail, finance, and corporate accounts, BOSS provides clients with unparalleled response times and communication, as well as delivering exceptional results on every project. The company was founded in 2001 and its industry experience and white glove service helped fuel its tremendous growth. Twenty-three years later, BOSS’ name and reputation are synonymous with industry leaders and continue to be rooted in the core family contributors who have been managing since day one!
At BOSS Facility Services, Inc. we pride ourselves on the high level of efficiency and effectiveness of services delivered when addressing the needs of our Clients. Our productivity is a direct reflection of the support we provide not only to our Vendors, but also our Employees. We recognize the value in people and are looking to hire an Assistant Operations Manager that celebrates the same. This individual is expected to play in the best interest of the company and will oversee the day-to-day activities and performance of the Operations Departments – Service, Preventative Maintenance, HVAC, Vendor Development, and Special Projects. Our ideal candidate will be a take charge individual who possesses the necessary business skills to capitalize on the departments’ strengths, strategize to build on departments’ opportunities for growth, and coach departments on ways to improve upon weaknesses. We especially want to hear from personable individuals who come to the table with solutions and have a proven track record of building and maintaining successful business operations by leading and developing diverse teams.
This is for a full-time position and requires you to be on site Monday through Friday during the day shift. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supervising employees’ day-to-day tasks.
- Providing customer support in escalated situations.
- Managing overall workflows of the workplace.
- Scheduling/coordinating meetings with team members.
- Conducting performance evaluations.
- Addressing employee and customer concerns.
- Developing strategies for workflow policies and achievements.
- Providing clear direction for team leaders and staff.
- Analyzing and utilizing data to make informed decisions.
- Scheduling weekend rotational shifts to ensure all departments have coverage.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or a related field.
- 5 years of leadership experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey information effectively.
- Incredible leadership skills and initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Superb time management skills with ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to take direction from high level positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365.
- Exceptional multitasking ability.
Please Note: Training is provided on in-house software. Individual must be highly organized, resourceful and results oriented, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.
- Competitive salary.
- Company Paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D Insurance, dental and vision plans, PTO and benefits package.
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
- Medical Insurance at 60% employer/40% employee share.
- Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
- 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as an FSA.
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes discretionary profit sharing and safe harbor contributions after six months of consecutive employment.
Salary range: $75,000-$85,000 annually, commensurate with experience.
BOSS Facility Services is a national maintenance organization that is truly “Built on Superior Service.” BOSS’ commitment to delivering industry-leading service at fair prices and superior communication with our clients has resulted in a rapidly expanding customer base.
Our staff brings together years of hands-on expertise across a wide array of industries such as HVAC/R, electrical, lighting, plumbing, and general maintenance throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. The result is an unparalleled attention to detail and the ability to bring the correct human and technical resources to a job in order to fix the problem right the first time.
BOSS Facility Services is dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service.
Our culture is team-oriented and fast paced. We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQ’s and events.
BOSS Facility Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.