Duties will include, but are not limited:
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
- Oversee services for clients on a daily basis
- Actively listening to customer needs and inquiries to determine appropriate service actions
- Coordinate, schedule and dispatch service calls
- Managing database
- Efficiently and correctly corresponding with third-party providers
- Resolving customer issues, concerns
- Informing customers of any anticipated delays and any additional information needed
- Able to meet deadlines
- Review vendor quotes and proposals
- Performing other duties as assigned
Permanent Account Coordinators are required, but not guaranteed, to participate in On Call Rotation.
This position will warrant a friendly, outgoing, positive and professional manner with excellent written / verbal communication skills. We require experience with Outlook, Word, Excel (Microsoft Office), Internet Explorer.
Training is provided on in-house software. Individual must be highly organized, resourceful and results oriented, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.