Account HVAC Coordinator
This position is full time and requires you to be on site from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Some overtime, including weekends, may be required.
Duties will include, but are not limited to assist Account Managers in HVAC Service Department with the following duties.
- Ensures all service requests and dispatches are well documented, coordinated, prioritized and organized.
- Oversee HVAC services for clients on a daily basis
- Actively listening to customer needs and inquiries to determine appropriate service actions
- Coordinate, schedule and dispatch service calls
- Managing database
- Efficiently and correctly corresponding with third-party providers
- Resolving customer issues, concerns
- Informing customers of any anticipated delays and any additional information needed
- Able to meet deadlines
- Review vendor quotes and proposals
- Performing other duties as assigned
Permanent Account Coordinators are required, but not guaranteed, to participate in On Call Rotation.
This position will warrant a friendly, outgoing, positive and professional manner with excellent written / verbal communication skills. We require experience with Outlook, Word, Excel (Microsoft Office), Internet Explorer.
Training is provided on in-house software. Individual must be highly organized, resourceful and results oriented, with the desire and ability to take the initiative and multitask on a fast-paced service-oriented environment that is focused on growth. Our expectation is that you are career oriented and should be interested in furthering your professional development in our field.
Benefits: We offer a competitive salary. PTO and a generous benefit package which includes:
Medical Insurance paid at 50% employer/employee. Family/dependent medical insurance is available.
We offer company paid STD, LTD, Life AD&D insurance, dental and vision plans. We also offer 5 optional voluntary life benefits, as well as a FSA.
You will be eligible to participate in our generous 401(k) plan that includes discretionary profit sharing, after six months of consecutive employment.
We are committed to paying it forward and participate in monthly community initiatives and volunteer programs. We work hard and we play hard with seasonal celebrations, summer office BBQ’s and events. BOSS Facility Services, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right person who wants to be a part of a growing successful company. If you feel this could be the right opportunity for you, please send us your resume and salary history to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-Time – Non-Exempt
Salary: Salary range starts from $16.00 and goes up, depending on experience.